BAI’s SuperLoader™ is available as a unit for high volume loading of temporary storage. Newly tested and engineered, this modification fills flat storage bunkers in a fraction of the time.
Need more storage? Why not use what you already have? By adding this unit to your existing flat storage you will increase utilization. Recapture 10% - 20% of facility space lost due to the material’s angle of repose. Capture immediate revenue gain due to more bushels stored. Plus, no more bulky conveyors or augers that require teams to load. Keep it clean and simple with BAI’s Stationary SuperLoader™ set-up.
• Retrofit to centerline conveyor in flat or temporary storage facility.
• Can be engineered for manual or fully automatic movement along existing centerline gravity loading conveyor system.
• Capable of moving material 85’ in a 360° pattern resulting in full coverage of a facility 170’ wide.
• Eliminates double handling of material, minimizing expense while maximizing product in the facility.
• Cheaper than additional storage construction.
• Adjustable motor speeds to match your bi-product keeping optimal grade. Unit can be powered by TEFC, hydraulic or explosion proof motors.
• Suitable for Class II, Division I, Group C, D, F & G environments; All explosion proof componentry enhances safety.
• Price includes SuperLoader™, NEMA 12 enclosure of all electrical components, remote control set with backup control set (transmitter and controller).
Example: Michigan Ag (test site = 160’ x 300’) estimates an increase of 23.4%. Storage capacity will increase from 14,000 tons to 17,280 tons. Assuming there are 75 lbs./bu, Michigan Ag will be able to store about 87,500 more bushels. Savings is subject to the material handled and size of the facility. Pricing does not include installation, which might include rail, electrical, etc.